Soléo Organics Sunscreen 80g
Development of Soléo sunscreen formula commenced in 1999, with the idea of offering consumers an alternative to synthetic-based sunscreens. Since then Skin Elements has spent many years perfecting natural and organic suncare technology which culminates in the commercial release of the sunscreen Soléo – a high performance SPF 30+, 3 hour water resistant broadspectrum formula.
The Soléo Difference
- SE Formula: made using ONLY natural ingredients according to Naturopathic principles:
- NO chemical UV-absorbers
- NO synthetic preservatives
- NO titanium dioxide
- NO benzoates
- NO petrochemicals
- NO artificial fragrances
- NO nano ingredients
- Because Soléo sunscreen only contains natural ingredients, it is ideal for young children, people with sensitive skin and the whole family.
- Soléo uses the revolutionary micronised zinc technology to provide comprehensive sun protection, without leaving your skin white
- Soléo Organics – premium, 100% organic and natural ingredients
Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of eyes.
Zinc Oxide 22.3% (active ingredient)
Vitis vinifera seed oil (grapeseed)
Helianthus annus seed oil (Sunflower)
Cera alba (beeswax)
Camellia sinesis leaf extract (green tea)
Anthemis noblis flower extract (roman chamomile)
Carthamis tinctorius seed oil (safflower)
Cucumis sativus fruit extract (cucumber)
Natural Vitamin E