Put your leftover pulp to use with this delicious homemade Almond Pulp Granola recipe - full of nutrient-rich ingredients to start your day well!
- 1 cup almond pulp/almond flour
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp (or more) honey/maple syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts/pecans
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter (you can use any other kind of nut butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl with your hands and pour onto a sheet pan. Bake for 20 minutes!
Interested in an Almond Cow? Click on the below image for more info.